82LOGO DESIGN - Quick! Affordable! Professional!

  • macys_embroidery_collection
    Feb 7, 2008
      LOGO DESIGN - Quick! Affordable! Professional!
      As a recommendation from a friend, I purchased the Silver Package from
      Paramount Web Consulting. I have to say I was amazed at how fast they
      completed my logo design, they send you 8 initial logos to choose
      from, then give you unlimited revisions on your favourite. I was
      really impressed and what's even better, they also include business
      card design. If any of you guys need a Logo check em out: