New site

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2006
      Hiya
      I've just finished my penpal site! I never thought I would see it up
      and running due to a lot of family illness recently. If you would
      like to add any names you are more than welcome. I would appreciate
      any feedback or suggestions as this is my fist attempt at making a
      penpal site and it's only been up for a couple of days.
      Cheers
      Karen

      http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Kevkazandjack/dearpenpal/penhome.htm

      I hope it's OK to post this on here.