Hey!

  • Jessica
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2005
      Hey everyone! I am in search of a penpal for my cousin who is
      currently serving a sentence in North Carolina. He's 24 and a really
      nice guy. He really wants a female penpal so if anyone has any
      suggestions for how I can find him one let me know please!! Thanks!!

      Jessica
    • kaylacattag
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2005
        --- In gigisprisonpenpals@yahoogroups.com, "Jessica"