ARE YOU SERIOUS??

  • Angel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      You guys will love this one.......lol.............hehehe.....it's amazing
      what people come up with. **Feel free to 'forward to others'....

      Everyone have a very nice day.

      Love and Light,
      ~Angel~
      [Group Mod.]

      Yes, these are really signs that are supposed to improve our travel and our
      lives. There are more out there that we have yet to discover!

      Subject: Are you serious??

      Yes, you are!

      It's a good deal, but... oh, the college costs!

      taken by Rob Strain near Omaha, Nebraska.
      How do you get there from here?

      PeekskilYork. l, New I
      don't even go there.

      Hermosa Beach, California.
      A Little extreme, don't ya think?

      I think I'll keep driving!

      Sometimes a name change is the best idea.

      ; Take me to the cleaners, baby!

      ??? McLogic

      .

      What part of ONLY don't they understand?
      In Kansas City, Missouri.

      Enough said...

      We is educated