Looking for Penpal For Uncle.....

  • sas_cee21
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2005
      Hi I'm looking for a penpal for my Uncle who is currently incarcerated
      in prison...here is his profile written by him:

      If you are a fun, easy goingi, intelligent woman who likes to share
      her thoughts, dreams and ideas with others and your ideal companion
      enjoys listening to music, reading, writing poetry, and exercise,
      you've met your match. To correspond with your new BEST FRIEND you can
      write to:

      William Mccombs #P20568
      CSP 4B3L-29
      PO Box 3481
      Corcoran, Ca 93212
      If you would like any other info., please feel free to e-mail me. I
      also have a pic. and would be willing to email it to anyone
      interested. Thanks.