INMATE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO WRITE.

  • drsmith23
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2005
      Hello my name is Donald and I am posting this for my best friend
      Larry. He is 25 y/o 6'1 about 160 lbs. redish/brown hair hazel eyes.
      Larry enjoys working out, long walks, making new friends, playing
      pool chess, cards and basketball. He is very easy to talk to. he has
      a 4 1/2 year old son named Christopher. He is locked up for
      burglery/theft and his out date is set for 1/06 but will probally be
      out around 8/05 with timecuts. We are from Southern Indiana, but he
      would love to find anyone to write to. I put one of his pictures on
      my website the address is below. sorry if it isnt clickable I wasnt
      sure
      if html worked in here. his address is below as well. we greatly
      appreciate any one willing to write him. he isn't looking for any
      money (im sure he would take it if offered) but he may have a legal
      question or two if someone is willing to help him with that. well
      thanks in advance and have a wonderful New Year.....any questions
      feel free to email me at drsmith23@a...

      LAWRENCE GREENLEE #123112
      IDOC NCCF
      P.O. BOX A