hi

  • Nina Orchard
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 18 6:31 AM
      Hi Im Nina, Im hoping to write to women on death row or women serving life without parole.If you know of anyone, do send me their name and addy. Many thanks, Nina nina.orchard@...

    • allexx80
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 26, 2005
        hey guys i found a nice and free site on the net for all of you who
        like s writing like me. http://www.penpalpalace.com
      • erika-haven246@vendorshere.info
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 5, 2007
          Ever dream of having a larger.. more thinker peniz!
          Dream no more and take action. http://newplayersarehere.com/rpub
        • Vanessa McCarty
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008
            i would just like to know, how do u put an inmates profile on this site, and does this site get very many hits?.. i have a friend who just went to prison and he needs penpals and alot of the sites costs and i cant afford what they ask.  ...thanks, vanessa

          • ladymeg1974
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 17, 2010
              i have a program were i can help people in jail find apen pal. aalso if your not in jail i can help you also. for more information plese send sase to

              megan ellis

              po box 1562

              jacksonville il 62651

              or leave message atfacebook.com/tinkerbeel1974
            • ladymeg1974
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 28, 2010
                i have started a list to help people in prison write to some one. if you would like to be on the list let me know. megan