Need someone to write some friends!

  • ~JeNNiFeR~
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 7:20 AM
      Hello Group I joined to see if I could find some people that are
      willing to write some prisoners..I have a few friends that are
      lookin' for some people to write. If you'd like to write one, just
      pass your address to me, my e-mail addy is:

      sweet_lil_boo09@...

      If you do write, include your age, I prefer women...cuz I guess men
      don't really wanna write men...some people are funny about that,
      LoL...But I hope to hear from someone soon!!

      Take care & God Bless,

      Jen W.