Re: Change of Address for Friends of Onesiphorus: Corrention

  • Mr. Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      Dear Friends,

      Everything is in place with one correction. The correct E-Mail address for the Friends of Onesiphorus is: friends_of_onesihporus@.... Please make this note since there is a letter "h" missing in the e-Mail address that I didn't catch until today. It isn't enough of a glaring typo to merit remaking the E-Mail address since I already made the other necessary changes at Yahoo Groups and have also completed the address lists here at the new E-Box.

      Thanks for your patience as this necessary adjustment was made.

      Sincierely,

      Dan Laurier