Freinds of Onesiphorus Temporarily Using Alt E-Mail Address

  • Mr. Daniel E. Laurier
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2003
      Dear Friends of Inmates,

      I have been experiences a lot of drag at the PurinMail address for the Friends of Onseiphorus. For the time being I will be using this address for all Friends of Onesiphorus Correspondence: mrdaniel00@fsmailnet. Thanks

      In His ongoing transformations,

      Daniel

      Join Freeserve http://www.freeserve.com/time/

      Winner of the 2003 Internet Service Providers' Association awards for Best Unmetered ISP and Best Consumer Application.