Iasked for a pen pal list too.

  • tytrip24
    Message 1 of 116 , May 1, 2001
      To;gigi,s prison penpals..<br>Iasked for a list
      and i have yet to recieve one.Please send me a list
      before i die of lonliness.I think that i am a member of
      your club. If i am not i will join it.T.U I.A.
    • exceptionalandactive
      Message 116 of 116 , Apr 28, 2002
        --- In gigisprisonpenpals@y..., sacra_kings wrote:
        > For everyone on the list and especially those who
        > run this club: Have you ever thought about how unfair
        > your pen-pal list is. All everyone sats is how lonley
        > the ,ummm, poor? inmate is just sitting there in
        > prison is everyday. Excuse me, but that's how being
        > locked up is supposed to be. Its meant to remove them
        > from society as a punishment for what crime they did.
        > And what if they killed someone, you can't put that
        > person on some pen pal list from 6 feet under, they will
        > never get to write or get letters from anybody ever
        > again. Look at it from the other side for once before
        > you write them a letter. I work with these guys
        > everyday and most are there because they deserve to be
        > andwritting a letter won't do a dang thing to help or change
        > them. Thank you. Scott

        Every one is deferent some do like to get some help some don't. Some
        will keep committing the same crime all over again. Some are out
        already and still committing crime. Some are out already and turned
        they life around 100%. You can't ladle all as one. And if you do then
        you just see what you like to see.
        I support all who are reaching out to change they life around. Those
        who don't I am not even vesting my time.
        God Bless YOU