Hello, My friend needs a good woman.

  • i am not sure ask if you want to know! <
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      I am posting this for a very close friend who is looking for a woman
      who will write him in prison. He is a great guy who has a wonderful
      personality and a great outlook on life. He is in the Farminton
      Correctional Center in in Farmington, Missouri. He is due to come
      home to the Joplin, Mo. area in September of 2003. He is interested
      in a woman who is blonde, and slim built. He is a hard worker and
      he has made mistakes in his life but has paid for them and is now
      looking for someone to share his life with and share the joys and
      sorrows together. Please write him at the following address.

      Russell Washam 524238
      Farmington Correctional Center
      1012 W. Columbia 2-C-5
      Farmington, Mo.