New file uploaded to gigisprisonpenpals

  • gigisprisonpenpals@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 1, 2003
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the gigisprisonpenpals
      group.

      File : / Live Webcam Feeds - Click Here.
      Uploaded by : ozfestering <ozfestering@...>
      Description : Men and Women are Chatting on their webcam.

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      ozfestering <ozfestering@...>
    • gigisprisonpenpals@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 1, 2003
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the gigisprisonpenpals
        group.

        File : / Free Pics in Your Email - Click here
        Uploaded by : ozfestering <ozfestering@...>
        Description : All the pic you need

        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 1, 2003
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the gigisprisonpenpals
          group.

          File : / Net Dating Service - Click here.
          Uploaded by : ozfestering <ozfestering@...>
          Description : Thousands of profiles to browse through for free

          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 30, 2003
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the gigisprisonpenpals
            group.

            File : /Click here to find your senior friend!
            Uploaded by : jahewomuge9034
            Description : A great dating service for seniors.

            You can access this file at the URL

            Regards,

            jahewomuge9034
          • gigisprisonpenpals@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 26, 2003
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the gigisprisonpenpals
              group.

              File : /Only source for real online dating reviews
              Uploaded by : piviwivezo1135
              Description : Review Dating Sites

              You can access this file at the URL

              Regards,

              piviwivezo1135
            • gigisprisonpenpals@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 8, 2005
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the gigisprisonpenpals
                group.

                File : /Gabriels Gift
                Uploaded by : deweasin <deweasin@...>
                Description : Yahoo prison pen pal group

                deweasin <deweasin@...>
              • gigisprisonpenpals@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 16 , Oct 19, 2005
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the gigisprisonpenpals
                  group.

                  File : /Best Church Dating Site!.htm
                  Uploaded by : yeah_kgirl <yeah_kgirl@...>
                  Description : Join us! churchfriends is waiting 4 U!

                  yeah_kgirl <yeah_kgirl@...>
                • gigisprisonpenpals@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 16 , Sep 11, 2006
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the gigisprisonpenpals
                    group.

                    File : /2007 parties.doc
                    Uploaded by : grace19152000 <grace19152000@...>
                    Description : Florida Moonshine 2007 Party Schedule

                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 15, 2007
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the gigisprisonpenpals
                      group.

                      File : /Chat Room
                      Uploaded by : grace19152000 <grace19152000@...>
                      Description : Chat Room procedures.

                      You can access this file at the URL:

                      Regards,

                      grace19152000 <grace19152000@...>
                    • SIODIQ
                      Message 10 of 16 , Jun 20 1:37 PM
                        The gigisprisonpenpals I have in my group does not give me the same
                        messages? Can you help me get messages where I got this one from.
                        Thanks
                        --- In gigisprisonpenpals@yahoogroups.com,

                        Message 11 of 16 , Feb 15, 2009
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the gigisprisonpenpals
                          group.

                          File : /!!sex_tube_clips.htm
                          Uploaded by : babelicious22id <babelicious22id@...>
                          Description : watch adult sexx tube videos, free with just your confirmed email address

                            Message 13 of 16 , May 12, 2009
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the gigisprisonpenpals
                              group.

                              File : /sex tube clipss.htm

                              Message 14 of 16 , Jul 24, 2009
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the gigisprisonpenpals
                                group.

                                File : /Sex Tube.htm

                                Message 15 of 16 , Oct 15, 2010
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the gigisprisonpenpals
                                  group.

                                  File : /Thessaly Loves Inmates
                                  Uploaded by : anngrace69
                                  Description : Thessaly´┐Żs Contact Info

                                  You can access this file at the URL:

                                  Regards,

                                  anngrace69
                                • gigisprisonpenpals@yahoogroups.com
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Mar 10, 2013
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the gigisprisonpenpals
                                    group.

                                    File : /598621_108501302666416_2041248032_n.jpg
                                    Uploaded by : preciousgrl7185 <preciousgrl7185@...>
                                    Description : This is my brother's picture...I would appriciate anyone who would write him.