Son is in prison has not talked to another woman since 1995

  • jenniedid <jenniedid@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2003
      Thank-you for reading this. My son is in Indiana State Prison. He has
      been there since he was 17. He phoned me and ask if I could post him
      on the internet to see if a lady would be interested in writing to
      him. I am the only female he is in contact with and that has to be
      boring. He says he talks to enough men, so, no male penpals please.
      this is hard for me because how do you advertise for a woman to write
      to your son. Thank you for understanding His name is Victor Ramirez
      933822 I.D.O.C Ind.St.Prison P.O. Box 41 Michigan City, Ind. 46361-
      0041 He has never been married nor has ever fathered a child yet.