My brother is needing penpal's!!!!

  • preciousgrl7185
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2013
      My brother is looking for pen pals. He's a good person that just did a bad thing and made bad decisions when he was young. He's paying the price now. He has a good heart. He's 33 yrs old. His name is Kenny Felks. I made him a facebook page also if you would like to look at it. It's not easy being there, letters make it easier though. He feels like he has some kind of touch with society. He is looking for a friend...someone to talk to. Here is his address....

      Kenny Felks #1054580
      Ferguson Unit
      12120 Savage Dr.
      Midway, Texas 75852

      Me and his mom don't get to visit him cause we don't drive we are disabled so he gets no visitors. My son is 7 and has only seen his uncle maybe 4 times and that's because we got someone to take us to see him. So letter's is all he has. I would appreciate the letters you can email me at preciousgrl7185@... if you have any questions or message me on my facebook. Thank you.