Special categories of prisoners

  • joymp2@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013
      Periodically we comprise lists of special categories of prisoners, as we have found in the past that some people are especially interested in writing to these categories. These are (each a separate list) Lifers (or very long sentences); Prisoners age 50 and over; Death Row; Prisoners with Indian background. If you might like a list of any of these, please email me at Joy@...

      Joy Perry
      Freedom Through Christ Prison Ministry