Re: [Gigi's Prison Penpals] Site Update

  • Pam Starr
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 7:28 AM
      Gordon, is this the correct link for your site? Only I've tried over and over and still it says "this page does not exist" Would you let me know please?
      Thankyou, Pam.
      pen2prison
      wrote:
      I have updated my prison penpal site with lots of new names (mostly
      guys though). I need more females names to help balance things out.
      I you have any please send them to me and I'll put them on the site.
      If you have any requests, please e-mail me with an address, and I'll
      send an information form to them and add them to the site.
      See it at http://geocities.com/pen2prison.
      Sincerely,
      Gordon

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT