hi

  • ladymeg1974
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 17, 2010
      i have a program were i can help people in jail find apen pal. aalso if your not in jail i can help you also. for more information plese send sase to

      megan ellis

      po box 1562

      jacksonville il 62651

      or leave message atfacebook.com/tinkerbeel1974
    • ladymeg1974
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 28, 2010
        i have started a list to help people in prison write to some one. if you would like to be on the list let me know. megan