Travis Calahan in TX seeks friends/pen pals.

  • tigger
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2010
      Travis Calahan in TX seeks friends/pen pals.

      Travis is a white male, 47 yr. old, born in October. He is 5' 11" tall, 230 lbs. Nickname T.C. Hazel eyes and Silver/black hair. Charged with drugs. Release date; Short way is Feb 5 2010. Long- October 18, 2014.

      Hobbies include Traveling, football, beach, going boating. Likes to shoot pool and darts.
      "I am an open, honest and trustworthy man with numerous certifications. Will respond to all letters. Please send a photo with letter if possible and I will try to get a photo of myself to post at a later time."

      Please write Travis at;

      Travis Calahan # 1408855
      2661 FM 2054
      Tennessee Colony, TX 75884