One nation Under God ??

  • Cynthia Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2009
      It seems like this great nation of ours is being torn limb to limb
      and that it's getting worse with every passing day. I'm someone
      who needs real answers and I think that what this guy writes has
      to be true, especially since he's been warning us well beforehand.
      Look at his explanations, it's all becoming our reality.

      http://www.theamericannightmare.org/THE_SEVENTH_TRUMPET_GGG.html

      Cindy