Richard Madrid in West Virginia seeks friends, pen pals.

  • tigger_2u2
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2009
      Richard Madrid in West Virginia seeks friends, pen pals.

      Richard is seeking friends, pen pals. He is an Hispanic male. Born 6/19/1982. Green eyes and shaved/bald head. He stands 6 ft. tall and is 190 lbs. Open to friends, straight, females. Charged with conspiracy with a max sentence of 60 months.

      I'm an open minded and down to earth man. Easy to get along with.. I believe in going after what it is that I want. Young and ambitious!
      Looking for women that have positive morals and values. Beautiful and independent, age is not a problem. Confident but not conceited.
      Photo on site at www.myspace.com/friendshiphasnobars. Please write to Richard directly at;

      Richard Madrid 27287-051
      USP Hazelton
      P.O. Box 2000