Edward Caruthers seeks friendship/pen pals drop him a few lines!

  • tigger_2u2
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2007
      Edward Caruthers seeks friendship/pen pals drop him a few lines!

      Edward seeks female friendship, and possible friends too. He is a
      straight male, 6 ft. 2 in tall. 220 lb.. Black hair and Brown eyes
      DOB; 8/18/82, 25 yr. old. African-American, release date is 2/28/10.
      His nickname is "Rafeeg" (Hope I spelled it correct!) which means a
      friend or good person.
      Hobbies include; He enjoys cooking, going to the movies and spending
      time with loved ones and bringing smiles to people's faces.
      Dreams and wishes, "well, I wish that everyone would look out for
      each other feelings and hearts. My dream is one day to be set for
      life and didn't have to worry about anything at all."
      Edward sure seems to be of a very open and honest person and is in
      search of good friends to help get him thru his time there, and I'm
      sure you wont regret it, he will make you smile.!

      write to Edward directly at;

      Edward L. Caruthers # 1312560
      Coffield unit
      Rt. 1 PO Box 150