Im writing this on behalf of my brother

  • lil_boss_75
    Message 1 of 116 , Feb 4, 2002
      Hi,<br>My brother is currently in Prison in FL.
      and would like me to post a message in hopes of
      finding him a couple of Pen Pals. I think he would prefer
      females. He's a very, very sweet person and would just
      like to have someone else along with his family to get
      mail from while he is in Prison. If you would like to
      be a Pen Pal to him please contact me at
      nafeesaakram@... and I will email you his
    • exceptionalandactive
      Message 116 of 116 , Apr 28, 2002
        --- In gigisprisonpenpals@y..., sacra_kings wrote:
        > For everyone on the list and especially those who
        > run this club: Have you ever thought about how unfair
        > your pen-pal list is. All everyone sats is how lonley
        > the ,ummm, poor? inmate is just sitting there in
        > prison is everyday. Excuse me, but that's how being
        > locked up is supposed to be. Its meant to remove them
        > from society as a punishment for what crime they did.
        > And what if they killed someone, you can't put that
        > person on some pen pal list from 6 feet under, they will
        > never get to write or get letters from anybody ever
        > again. Look at it from the other side for once before
        > you write them a letter. I work with these guys
        > everyday and most are there because they deserve to be
        > andwritting a letter won't do a dang thing to help or change
        > them. Thank you. Scott

        Every one is deferent some do like to get some help some don't. Some
        will keep committing the same crime all over again. Some are out
        already and still committing crime. Some are out already and turned
        they life around 100%. You can't ladle all as one. And if you do then
        you just see what you like to see.
        I support all who are reaching out to change they life around. Those
        who don't I am not even vesting my time.
        God Bless YOU