Hello

  • secredadortn@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 53 , Jan 1, 2008
      Hello all,
      I have been looking for balance in my life for a long time now and it finally hit me that im the only one that can create balance for my life..... WOW it only took 22 years......;}
      Im really excited to learn all about this site and all it has to offer in my abilitys to strengthen my heart body and soul...........
    • littledreamer_67
      Message 53 of 53 , Sep 8, 2009
        I just joined this group and would like to say hello. It looks as though there is a lot of interesting reading here, as I am interested in learning meditation, and focusing more on my spiritual development.

        DL