been there

  • kg.telbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hello Marg, The people here must think I've left the earth plain.
      Marg, I had thought of how attractive being in spirit would be, and
      then a friend told me something of the differences between physical
      existence. I had not know of one thing that I find important to me.
      i am a guitarist, and I didn't realize how much the feel of the
      strings on my fingers is to me. Something else that. I want a loving
      relationship with someone who is very tactilely oriented, as that is
      one of the most wonderful things I have overlooked in my loving
      relationshis before. I was told the sense of touch is one of the
      things we have in this level of existence, but do not in spirit
      existence. When I heard that I was in a really bad funk, and had
      thought seriously that I wanted out out. God blessed me with the
      frienshop of a man who re-directed my life with that bit of
      knowledge.
      Marg, If I haven't been clear in what I have said please email me,
      and maybe we can talk about things. I didn't read the whole email
      from you, but I was struck with the idea that I was given that as an
      impetice for action. Marg, if you are REALLY DOWN Pease remember
      that I have a connection with the way you feel, althogh my situation
      was different, please write me if you need expression of what't
      banging around in your head. Marg, FatherGod is there 'round the
      clock. If you wake up at 3am, and are strung out, please remember,
      FatherGod doesn't punch a timeclock.
      Marg, thank you for inspiring me to send this to you, and whoever
      else needs it. (by the way, I am one of those who need it.)
      hang in kid. From 1 Kid to another.