Re: Jacqui - more info for you/ Carl

  • jvr20nl
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2009
      Thank you for taking the time to inform me. However I am quite aware of
      the affect of allergies. It's what you do with it that matters.
      Jacqui.
    • jvr20nl
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 1, 2009
        I do love you Dana and I wish you and Scooter all the best.
        I am sorry if my words came over as anything else than positive. I do
        know that sometimes my words came over as harsh, while I mean it in a
        totally different way.
        Forgive me if this was the case here too. I still have to file away
        some of the edges here, but then I wonder if we ever get to the point
        of living purely from a lovingkindness point of view. I'll just keep
        following the road, file in hand to chip away at what needs to go.
        I wish you and Scooter the very best the new year can bring, may your
        life be filled with happiness and miracles. I will keep you both in my
        prayers and thoughts.
        Go well.
        Jacqui.
      • Josie Chapaconner
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 1, 2009
          I deal with it on a day to day basis I'm an addict and I am allergic to drugs and Alcohol.