Re: [giftoflovingkindness] memory block

  • Josie Chapaconner
    Message 1 of 60 , Dec 1, 2008
      I know there is a way of remembering things but i believe it only happens when something triggers them but I really don't know unless of course you get hypnotized.

      From: Josie Chapaconner <edenscage@yahoo. com>
      To: giftoflovingkindnes s@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 12:18 PM

      They say that the 1st 7 yrs of our life experience is the most impressionable.

      Message 60 of 60 , Dec 2, 2008
        Ya'

        Names' ta Love Josie

        Maybe it's better if I don't remember? Or maybe it would answer some questions?