Daily Kabbalah Tune Up: Happy Forever

  • RSL March
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2013
      Hi All,

      This quote is a bit tongue in cheek.

      Best wishes,
      Ralph

      My way may not be the only way; just the only way I knew when I needed my life to change.

      Happy Forever
      Thursday March 14, 2013
      If you want to be happy for an hour, watch TV.

      If you want to be happy for a month, get married.

      If you want to be happy for a year, win some money.

      If you want to be happy forever, share with someone – and keep sharing. It is the ultimate paradox of life: The more we want to receive, the more we need to give.
      This email was sent by: The Kabbalah Centre International 1100 S Robertson Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90035, USA
      This is a post-only email. Please do not reply to this message. For all inquiries,send an email to support@...