Re: [giftoflovingkindness] What's it all about.

  • fcwashington80@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2013
      After reflecting on that message I see how true it is. I recently asked my self about why I hadn't gotten a full time position at one of my jobs, even though I work really had and am friendly. Well they offered to give me more hours, not full time but more and I think what I got, though less is better for me than what I thought I wanted. With two jobs and school I don't want to burn out. It's a lesson I should already know since its happend to me before. But know I'm putting the pieces together.

      From my HTC Sensation 4G on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2013
        Hi Frank,

        Good to hear from you. Two jobs eh? Doesn't seem that long ago you did
        not have any job, if I remember correctly.

        Glad you liked the passage.

        You seem to be doing fine. Good on you.

        Best wishes,
        Ralph

        My way may not be the only way; just the only way I knew when I needed my life to change.
        After reflecting on that message I see how true it is. I recently asked my self about why I hadn't gotten a full time position at one of my jobs, even though I work really had and am friendly. Well they offered to give me more hours, not full time but more and I think what I got, though less is better for me than what I thought I wanted. With two jobs and school I don't want to burn out. It's a lesson I should already know since its happend to me before. But know I'm putting the pieces together.

        From my HTC Sensation 4G on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network