Re: [giftoflovingkindness] Re: Things which worry us

  • RSL March
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2012
      Hi Jacqui,

      Now that we have moved, the hospital class us as coming from a distance and allow us appointments later in the morning. They used to consider us *local* and insisted that we took an early appointment. That meant we had to travel on the motorway in the rush hour which is not a fun thing to do however you look at it.

      I shall sing next time.

      Best wishes,
      Ralph

      My way may not be the only way; just the only way I knew when I needed my life to change.
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 8, 2012

        Hi all.

        I just received this and thought it very appropriate.

        FOR THINGS TO CHANGE.YOU MUST CHANGE. Jim Rohn.

        Now doesn’t that give us a lot to think about?.
        Blessed thinking.

        Jacqui.