Re: Inspiration for the Nation

  • Jacqui Daane
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2012

      Hi Nash,

      Very lovely words from Sai Baba.

      Is his ashram still going strong?

      Jacqui.

    • ucheeric@yahoo.ca
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2012
        Happy nu month of december to all, may the ending be more inspiring and enriching than the beginning God bless you all as we look forward to 2013.
        Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.
      • Nash Singh
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2012
          Nanaste Jacqui
          Yes indeed they celebrated His birthday on 23rd Novemebr this year in a similar manner as in previous years in His physical presence. I hav just heard that the first Sathya Sai Centre was opened in China for His birthday...imagine the Comunists finally accepting Sathya Sai Baba as their Guru, Swami and God? It is indeed amazing how his divine leelas (miracles) are continuing to manifest even after He las left the physical plane.
          Regards
          Nash

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 4, 2012

            Hi Nash,

            What wonderful news, I hope many Chinese will become followers, it will be very good for them.

            It is quite  a miracle that the Chinese Government is allowing this, even the Buddhists have to adhere to strict rules and of course the Dalai Lama is still not accepted.

            But we will remain optimistic, miracles happen all the time.

            I, for one, will be very pleased if they stop using animal parts in their medicine. Our poor Rhinos are suffering enough as it is.

            Have a nice day and may peace be your companion.

            Jacqui.