Fw: Look Within Your Heart, 30/11/2012

  • RSL March
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2012
      Hi All,

      In my opinion, this message can apply to anyone of any religion or no religion.

      I, in the message, refers to our Inner Being, Inner Self, Higher or Greater Self or God or the Divine or whatever you believe is your guiding light.

      That is my take on it.

      Best wishes,
      Ralph

      My way may not be the only way; just the only way I knew when I needed my life to change.