Re: looking for help

  • ashant131
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2012
      --- In giftoflovingkindness@yahoogroups.com, "shrish d" <shyrishdhyani@...> wrote:

      > hi!
      >
      > I am a meditator and have been doing it for 3 years now. I had tough experiences in my life and i got help from meditation , but the people who think on the philosophy of meditation/loving kindness are not many and that's why it is becoming problem for me to find a life parter for me as well. I am not able to relate to any one. SO just wanted to know if someone can suggest some way to work this out or if someone is interested to take it further...
      >
      > Thanks
      > Shrish
      > (Age 33, WOrking in telecom for 7 years)
      >SHRISH, MEDITATION is for your inner soul. You are not going to find a partner by meditation. Please follow the path of other people in your community how they found
      Their partners. Every community has it's own ways. These days they find on line. There are a lot of web sites where they look for their life partners. Shaadi.com is one to start with. Hope you meet some one. I will pray for you.
    • larry simpkins
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2012
        hello,,, I am not trying to offend you or anything,,, ans I am not saying to settle for less....
        I am merely saying this,,,
               let your head and heart work together... Their are many guys out there that would make a good mate... but i do believe their will only be 1  that will make your heart swim...
        Do not lower your standards,,, merely see what is within rather than what you see with your eyes... Looks are not everything, but sometimes waking up to someone you cannot even look at is not a good thing...
        So, I send this to you... I send to you a good luck message that you will not only open your eyes  but also your heart... dream a dream ,, wish a wish... this i send to you a one of a time dish....