Re: [giftoflovingkindness] What a Great Month

  • Deb Sinclair
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2012
      I sit back quietly and read each inspiring message throughout my day, but this morning I am drawn to respond. My heart is filled with gratitude this particular morning as I draw near to committing to a life of service in a ministry. The reminder each morning and each evening, throughout September, of being in gratitude, has brought great comfort and validation. I thank you very much.
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2012
        Thanks Deb for your appreciative words.

        Would you like to tell us anything about the ministry you ar ecommitting to?

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2012
          Hi Ralph,
          Thank you for your gratitude messages you shared with us through the month.
          They are a blessing.
          Jacqui.