Re: [giftoflovingkindness] Re: Is this part of LoA?

  • Jacqui Daane
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2012
      Hi Ralph,
      Start with  saying thank you for when your feet hit the ground first thing in the morning and when your head meets the pillow at night.
      Very few people think of thanking their breathing or their heart for keeping them alive.
      It is strange with thankfulness, it is mostly about stuff people are grateful for.
      Thank you for my car, thank you for my house, thank you for my new computer.
      How about thank you for my hands, my feet, my smile, my laughter, my loving heart.
      When this become a way of life, you don't want to miss the all over feeling of wellbeing being thankful brings with it.
      I am  human and also forget at times and I am thankful for that because it shows me that the road I am suppose to follow stretches out before me. So I pat myself on the head,softly, and continue on my merry way of discovery, learning and awe, always ready to discover something new and wonderful.
      Have  a lovely Saturday.
      Jacqui.
    • rslmarch
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2012
        Hi Jacqui,

        Oddly enough, I did forget to say *Thank you for a brand new day* when my feet touched the floor, this morning. Usually, that is exactly when I do it.

        I wonder what the effct would be if, nothing else, we made a point of saying Thank you for our Inner Guru being with us, every night and thank you for a new day every morning.

        Today is the 1st September.

        It would be nice if everyone writes in on 1st October and tells us how their lives have improved by being consciously thankful, for a month.

        *When this become a way of life, you don't want to miss the all over feeling of wellbeing being thankful brings with it.*

        Thank you Jacqui for telling us about this.

        Best wishes,
        Ralph