Re: [giftoflovingkindness] Re: GRID

  • RSL March
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2012
      Hi Bobby and Jacqui,

      In the same batch of posts where I saw this message, I also saw this:-

      You cannot find Buddha nature by vivisection. Reality cannot be caught by thinking or feeling mind. Moment after moment to watch your breathing, to watch your posture, is true nature. There is no secret beyond this point.
      - Shunryu Suzuki, "Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind"

      I believe it is important that we learn to distinguish between our thinking or feeling mind and the mind of our true nature or our true self. I believe this is what Abraham-Hicks call our Core Energy.

      They suggest that the way to be aligned with our core energy is to allow ourselves to be happy by step by step, releasing all the entanglements Bobby speaks of.

      In their terminology, when we are in alignment with our core energy, we will know what we truly want to ask for. That may simply be to know and recognise our true self.

      Best wishes,
      Ralph

      My way may not be the only way; just the only way I knew when I needed my life to change.
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2012
        Dear Ralph,

        This is where it can get very tricky. The very notion of wanting to achieve something is already leading us to a wrong path. Because in reality there is nothing to achieve, as a matter of fact, we need to lose the self  in order to gain nothing. The nothingness is everything.

        I would agree completely with the wise men who say that all the books and stories of other succesful people (in terms of spritual advancement) should only serve as an eye opener, to get our attention to something of a completely different nature. After that, we need to throw away all the books and theories, and then live our life anew. Without any guidance nor expectation as a reference point.  Being open to whatever comes our way. Everything is embraced whole heartedly without the need of reasoning as otherwise we would be milling around in the mind's domain again.

        The mind should only be utilized in order for us to function in the society. Beyond that, the mind should let everything else be processed naturally just as we trust the food we swallow to be processed by our body without the need to know how it is done.

        Then only, we can hope to get rid of all the entanglements. In the meantime, life offers an immense possibility to be enjoyed or learned from with creativity that is beyond all understanding.

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2012
          Dear Bobby,
          Actually our biggest enemy is not our mind, it is our ego and what we allow it to put in our minds as beliefs.
          Undoing the mind is not the answer, relinquish the hold the ego has on you and then fill your mind with that.
          Thus entanglement in what ever shape or form is something you have the power to change.
          All methods and approaches lead to beliefs. The road leading there is as hard, or as easy as you prefer to make it.
          It is actually the games the ego plays we should be more aware of.
          Our mind is elastic and pliable and what goes in there is a choice we make everyday.
          Go well and look at the flowers growing near your feet.
          Jacqui.
        • Bobby Hadipraja
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 1, 2012
            Dear Jacqui,

            Yes, you are right. The Ego is the driver behind the mind that is the problem. However, it is not always easy to be aware of the driver, as mostly the more observable is the car that is causing the damage. By being aware of the car, hopefully we can grasp the driver behind it.
            A lot has been said about it.
            "Letting go. As simple as that."
            But How???
            The minute you ask the question, you are wrong already.
            "Then why bother thinking about it?"
             That's it. That's how you are supposed to do it.
            "What did you say? You are nuts."
            That's it. That's the right attitude.

            This kind of conversation has been going on in my head for some time. But the more I pay attention to it, the more I don't care about it. and They all keep saying: That's it, That's it.

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 1, 2012
              Hi Bobby,

              I can only speak from my own experience.

              As far as I can tell, each and every one if us has a part of us which is connected to the Whole, the Everything, the Universe, One Another.

              In order to have Peace, Joy and Understanding, we need to allow energy to flow through the connection.

              Every time we relate to another living being, we are allowing the energy to flow through our connection.

              Every time we pray or meditate or think about the All and how we relate to Everything, we allow the energy to flow through our connection.

              Everytime we allow ourselves to be joyful or choose to move towards being joyful, we allow the energy to flow through our connection.

              Everytime we are still and quiet and feel settled, we allow the energy to flow through our connection.

              There are many ways we can allow the energy to flow through our connection and everytime we do that we are fulfilling our purpose in that moment which is now.