Re: [giftoflovingkindness] Meditation center

  • daljit singh
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2012
      Hello Sarit
            Very nice.You are doing a great work. I think thereshould   a photograph of Budha be on the site and there should some testimonial on the site
      Thanks
      Daljit Singh
      India

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2012
        Thank you! I have not yer received all the content and picture for the site. I wanted to see what you guys think about the design.
        --- In giftoflovingkindness@yahoogroups.com, Julie <crystalized1029@...> wrote:

        > Love the picture and simplicity. Your home page should have an introduction
        > of some kind. The about me page needs to be cleaned up a little. The
        > sentence stops in the middle and there is a space making it appear to be a
        > separate sentence. You need to add contact info to the contact page. I
        > viewed the site on my iPad so it may appear different to others.
        > On Mar 31, 2012 3:04 PM, "lotem_s" <saritlotem@...> wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > Greeting,
        > > Can I get your take on a new website I'm currently working on for a
        > > meditation center in fanwood http://www.fanwoodmeditationcenter.org/
        > >
        > > Thank you,
        > > Sarit Lotem.

      • lotem_s
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2012
          Thank you, I have just started working on the site and did not put all the content yet. Just wanted to see how you guys feel about the layout and design.

          --- In giftoflovingkindness@yahoogroups.com, Nick <j4fun2u@...> wrote:

          > Hi Sarit,
          > Layout is simple.
          > Little more information about event can be nice. Some events are mentioned, but no dates are given.
          > Presentation needs to be polished.
          > Nitin
          >

          > "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
          > while loving someone gives you courage"
          > Lao Tzu

        • lotem_s
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 2012
            Testimonials is a fantastic idea. I hope they will agree. I have just starting to work on the site and did not put all the content yet. Still playing with the design.