hearing for the first time

  • jan2333
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2011
      Came across this. A woman who hears herself for the first time after 28 years. The miracle of sound... something that we take so easily for granted.
      http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/09/30/tearjerker-alert-deaf-woman-hears-herself-for-the-first-time/

      with lovingkindness
    • Ralph 1303
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2011
        Hi Jan,

        Thanks fro posting this. Shows there is never need to give up hope.

        Best wishes,
        Ralph

        Came across this. A woman who hears herself for the first time after 28 years. The miracle of sound... something that we take so easily for granted.
        http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/09/30/tearjerker-alert-deaf-woman-hears-herself-for-the-first-time/

        with lovingkindness

      • Josie Chapaconner
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2011