Re: Iam still here!

  • Jacqui Daane
    Message 1 of 55 , Aug 1, 2011
      Hi Bonnie,
      Dear friend, take all the time you need to recover.
      I'll be thinking of you.
       Big hug.
      Jacqui.
    • Jacqui Daane
      Message 55 of 55 , Jan 1, 2012
        Hi Bonnie,
        Your desire for health is put in your heart by divine will. Your desire to be pain free is divine will. So let go and let God
        When your spirits are low, love yourself and trust. See the beauty around you, enjoy your plants, let the mundane things you are grateful for fill your mind, and your heart will run over with gratitude. That is healing.
        Imagine yourself playing with your grandchildren and imagine yourself as you want to be. It is what spirit wants for you too.
        Love who you are, a beautiful being, strong enough to stand what ever challenge you are facing and strong enough to know that there are mysterious ways we know nothing , but if we let go and trust, all will be well in our world.
        Our health problems do not disappear overnight, but the good news is, we are not our problems, but the  extension of an ever loving force that create miracles, if we let it.
        You are always in my thoughts dear one.
        This year will bring miracles for you, I am sure.
        Big hug.
        Jacqui.