Re: [giftoflovingkindness] In words...

  • Z Z
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 2, 2011

      --- On Thu, 30/6/11, Jan2333 <jan2333@...> wrote:

      From: Jan2333 <jan2333@...>
      Subject: Re: [giftoflovingkindness] In words...
      To: "giftoflovingkindness@yahoogroups.com" <giftoflovingkindness@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, 30 June, 2011, 9:52 AM

      Thanks Bonnie sorry must have overlooked that one although I do read and love your posts. In any way for me this instance then is just another example how connected we are all here. What a blessing! Thank you.

      On Jun 28, 2011, at 10:01 AM, BONNIE HUBER <huberbonbon@...> wrote:

      Ralph, that quote from Jan is so similiar to what I wrote to you the other day. Feeling loved and blessed and perfect and then being a channel for that to pass through! What a confirmation for me. I love it!
         thanks Jan for posting that most important message. It is so true!