Re: [giftoflovingkindness] Re: New experience during meditation

  • Nash Singh
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 2, 2010
      Hi all
      Thank you for the wonderful updates and advice which I receive and enjoy reading every day. I have not practiced any form of meditation and I would appreciate a simple guideline to help me achive success in meditatin correctly. I must admit I have an ever wandering mind so I would appreciate advice on how to stay focused during meditation
      Many thanks
      Nash
      South Africa