Introduction

  • chasdicapua@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 63 , Nov 5, 2007
      Just joined the group today, so thought I would say hi.
      I live and work at the Insight Meditation Society in Barre, Massachusetts, USA. I haven't read any of the posts just yet.
      Small acts of Loving Kindness happen so often. I often fail to notice them in others and especially in myself. I'm looking forward to being reminded.
      Thank you for sharing.

      Chas
    • Ralph SL
      Message 63 of 63 , Jun 5, 2015
        Hi John,

        There is another group lying dormant that, Mark, Jacqui and I all belong to. You may prefer to share your information there. I shall check if it is active.

        Best wishes,
        Ralph

        On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 9:59 AM, 'Jacqui' jayvare@... [giftoflovingkindness] <giftoflovingkindness@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        John and Mark,

        Please share information about the Isle of Iona and other such places with us here.

        I am also interested about the verse; “The house of our Lord has many mansions”. Dr. Murphy speaks about it too in his writings. If I remember correctly he combined it with one of the mansions being our subconscious minds.

        It’s all very interesting.

        Jacqui.