a question

  • kathleen westcott
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 14, 2010
      Hello all, i have a question, is there an area on this site where people discuss the details of a mindfulnees practice, a tutorial, or feedback loop regarding the discipline of striving for a perception, for example; of regarding all individuals, thosehat are aggressive compative, hateful, and those that are empathetiic, supportive, kind with equanimity ?
       with much regard, Kathleen

      May the light of friendship shine through me, drawing noble companionship

    • Josie Chapaconner
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 1, 2010
        Sounds like a good Ideal something that the Admin might check out I also belong to a group that has some great information and they link there site up with a personal chat room maybe the owner can do something like that as well....

        Hello all, i have a question, is there an area on this site where people discuss the details of a mindfulnees practice, a tutorial, or feedback loop regarding the discipline of striving for a perception, for example; of regarding all individuals, thosehat are aggressive compative, hateful, and those that are empathetiic, supportive, kind with equanimity ?
         with much regard, Kathleen

        May the light of friendship shine through me, drawing noble companionship

      • Jaysinh Bhakta
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 1, 2010
          Dear Josie

          I am an ordinary person and have expereince of about 71 years of age. Yes but I am happy with philosophical and spiritual matters.

          By chance if i can be of any positve helpful to any human in very very clean way, i shall be really happy to do what ever I can.

          With love and regards.

          Jaysinh/ India

          Sounds like a good Ideal something that the Admin might check out I also belong to a group that has some great information and they link there site up with a personal chat room maybe the owner can do something like that as well....

          Hello all, i have a question, is there an area on this site where people discuss the details of a mindfulnees practice, a tutorial, or feedback loop regarding the discipline of striving for a perception, for example; of regarding all individuals, thosehat are aggressive compative, hateful, and those that are empathetiic, supportive, kind with equanimity ?
           with much regard, Kathleen

          May the light of friendship shine through me, drawing noble companionship

        • becky mansfield
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 1, 2010
            Jaysinh,
            I think your offer is most wonderful.  Where do you live in India.  I have many questions
            about Eastern wisdom and practices.  I  am very interested in meditation and chanting.
            Namaste
            Bekka

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 1, 2010
              Yes, this is a lovely group, with many positive aspects in awareness of loving kindness and many different cultures and aspect of spiritual concepts and awakening awareness in spirituality.

               I my self am in Christ consciousness and am compelled in Christianity awoken in the spirit enlightened in Christ.

              Although this is an active group, last I checked, I have yet found anyone other then you corresponding for a few days...

              Be of Good health and many blessing being sent your way...
              Your sister in Christ Jesus
              Edenscage

              Sounds like a good Ideal something that the Admin might check out I also belong to a group that has some great information and they link there site up with a personal chat room maybe the owner can do something like that as well....

              Hello all, i have a question, is there an area on this site where people discuss the details of a mindfulnees practice, a tutorial, or feedback loop regarding the discipline of striving for a perception, for example; of regarding all individuals, thosehat are aggressive compative, hateful, and those that are empathetiic, supportive, kind with equanimity ?
               with much regard, Kathleen

              May the light of friendship shine through me, drawing noble companionship

            • Jacqui Daane
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 2, 2010
                Hi everyone,
                We have all been through a period of stillness by the look of things.
                How are you all?. Bonnie how is the new medication working, and John in Nova Scotia are things well with you?.
                Jacqui.
              • Carolee Smith
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 2, 2010
                  I haven't heard from John or Bonnie in a long time.
                  Carolee

                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 3, 2010
                    Hi Josie here yes it does seem a little quiet I just started back on my groups i was away for a while because of work and other obligations that kept me from on line stuff but I'm back an have been corresponding here and there.... Keeping in touch....

                    Love Josie

                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 3, 2010
                      Hi Josie,
                      Glad to hear you are back, I hope all is well with you.
                      Jacqui.
                    • Josie Chapaconner
                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 3, 2010
                        Yes all if fine on this side of the world blessed as always....How about your self Jacqui? you awake this late evening as I am...to much chocolate covered coffee beans for me.. I am feeling a little heavy in the eye lids though so i  should retire in a moment as I am slowly falling a sleep...YAWN=Sleep!

                        Message 11 of 12 , Apr 4, 2010
                          Hi Josie,
                          No, I am in South Africa, so it was day time for us here.
                          Go well.
                          Jacqui.
                        • Josie Chapaconner
                          Message 12 of 12 , Apr 5, 2010