Re: [giftoflovingkindness] Hello my new group!

  • Jacqui Daane
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2010
      Dear one, I wish you all the blessings you can manage for the new year.
      Remember to make use of all the blessings already stored within you.
      Go well today.
      Jacqui.
    • BONNIE HUBER
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2010
        Thank you Jacqui for the reminder of what we have inside us! Always there waiting to be used.
        In loving Kindness
        Bonnie

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 2, 2010
          Dear Bonnie,
          I am excited about the New year. I am certain all of us will have an exciting time.
          Go well today.
          Jacqui.
        • BONNIE HUBER
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 2, 2010
            Thanks Jacqui! Let's really send out positive energy for this new year! I do appreciate that you are still with the group. I had to let you know that. So many seem to have left. some that I really cared about. Iam glad you have not! I know at times I have gotten up-set but I hang in here knowing that maybe I can offer words of comfort or wisdom or receive the same from others. Thanks for being here!
            In loving Kindness
            Bonnie

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 3, 2010
              Hi Bonnie,
              Let's make this an awesome year. Let us finally realize what wonderful beings we really are.
              It will be nice if more people write and till that time we will keep going and keep trying to keep this forum alive.
              My very best wishes to you dear one.
              Jacqui.
            • pandora krifca
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 3, 2010
                this is a great reasolution let`s make it an awesome year for all the members of this group those who write and don`t write and their dear ones. i bet some don`t write cos they are afraid they may be judged and told off by some others.
                with metta

                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 3, 2010
                  I agree Jacqui. there is a purpose to this group. It was founded in Loving kindness and hopefully all who write or just read the posts will feel that energy and get something positive from it!