Keys to Happiness....

  • kiran dasaur
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009

      sep 1,09

      Dear All

      A very good morning.

      Have a wonderful day

      May ur day b filled with  all things good

      May u b aware that  u r loved beyond measure

      Take care.

      Bless You...

      LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND,

      AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE...

      Affirmations of an Inspired Life -

      Young-Adult Version

      For the young adults in your life,
      this is a plain-spoken version of
      I'm alive and I have myself.
      My happiness does not depend on owning things,
      having money, or pleasing other people.

      2. I've Always Been OK -
      Whenever I have been unhappy, it was because
      I blamed someone else, or myself,
      for something that happened. As soon as
      I stop blaming, and start forgiving everyone -
      others and myself - for everything,
      I begin to feel better about my past.

      3. I Like Myself -
      I always do my best.
      Sometimes my best doesn't seem to be
      good enough, and I feel angry or afraid, or
      seem to have failed at what I tried.
      That's OK. My best is always good enough.
      I'm proud of myself and I like myself.

      4. I Think For Myself -
      I CHOOSE to lead a happier life by gathering
      all the facts and making my own decisions.
      I choose NOT to "follow the crowd," and
      I choose NOT to just do what my friends do
      without thinking for myself.

      5. I Have a Great Future -
      I welcome God into my mind and into my dreams. Whatever future I believe in, I can have,
      with God on my side.

      6. I Can Do Anything -
      Starting Right Now. I have my dream,
      I have God, and I choose to move in the direction
      of my goal, even when I am afraid or unsure.
      Whenever I fall, I stand up, brush myself off,
      and keep moving toward my goal.

      7. This is Fun -
      Life is like a party game.
      The rules of the game of life have never been clear,
      and they keep changing during the game.
      Forget winning or losing, and just have fun.

      8. Thank God -
      I thank God for everything, and
      I trust God with my life.

      WITH LOVE