Re: Introduce yourself

  • Jeannee Waseck
    Message 1 of 254 , Apr 1 12:45 AM
      Welcome!  I would love to hear more about practicing lovingkindness during an active grieving process.

      Sincerely yours,
      Jeannee in Jersey

    • Jan2333
      Message 254 of 254 , Aug 31, 2011
        Barbara
        What was your biggest insight (if you had any?). Want to share?
        During my last retreat I had one song in my had for two days so I had to laugh when you wrote not every moment was peaceful.
        Metta

        On Aug 20, 2011, at 1:09 AM, Ralph 1303 <ralph1303@...> wrote:

        Hi Barbara,

        I can hardly imagine what it would be like to be on a retreat for 7 days. It would not be practical for me in the current phase of my life but this too will pass.

        Best wishes,
        Ralph