Minutes

  • henry kotey
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2007
      MINUTES OF ACCRA EAST CAMP GIDEON INTERNATIONAL

      1.  The meeting was held at North Ridge, Mr Dadzie's residence on the 26 october,2007 at 5.30pm.

      Present were:
      Eben Dadzie
      Eric Dontoh
      George Appiah
      Danny Davies Inatimi
      Henry Kotey

      2.  Eben Dadzie chaired the meeting and Henry Kotey the secretary.

      3.  The following persons were norminated to the offices set opposite their names to serve for 2 (two) years and until their successors are chosen and qualify.
      Andrew Teino - President
      Mr. Dan         - Vice President
      Henry Kotey  - Secretary
      Eric Dontoh   - Church assignment chairman
      Danny Davies Inatimi - Membership chairman
      George Amppiah - Scripture Chairman
      Ebenezer Dadzie - Treasure

      All the members present, the chairman announced that the aforesaid had been unanimously chosen as said office 85, respectively.  The chairman therefore took the chair and the secretary also his duties.
      A issue was raised towards the opening of an account which the camp has been talking about for sometime now. They also talked about the payment of dues which may at the end enhanced the growth of the camp.
      The chairman, talk about our meeting place. He said where we are meeting now is a temporal place so if we can find a place and our new president Mr. Andrew Teinor suggest that we can go and ask if we can still get our former meeting place at the Standchart Club House near the Ako Adjei Intercharge. He also show appreciation by thanking everyone for accepting him as the new president for the camp.  He shared to the camp the Bible reading calendar and dairy prayer calendar for 2007/2008.
      Before the end of the meeting some of the members start paying their dues and we were also made aware that everything about the Gideons is on C.D now, and the new president promise to give each person a copy.
      The closing prayer was said by Mr. Appiah George

    • Eric Dontoh

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2007

          Thank you Henry for the minutes,

          The CD was a full version of Bible so that it will uplift our souls when we play it in the morning for our quite Time.

          Please kindly give your money to the President or me before our next meeting. Just give me a call on 0244287892 and I will come for it.

          Thank you

          Ebenezer Dadzie

          Information Technology Manager

          ActionAid Ghana

          Tel: +233 (21) 764931

          Mobile: +233 (24) 4287892

          Ebenezer.Dadzie@...

          www.actionaid.org/ghana

          cid:image001.jpg@01C78FF8.B3E6B090

          End poverty. Together.

          ActionAid is an international anti-poverty

          agency working in over 40 countries, taking

          sides with poor people to end poverty and

          injustice together.