Tom Justice

  • Tom Justice
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2009
      I am Tom's sister-in-law and I have the unfortunate task of informing you of his death at about 11:00 AM July 29,2009. He was at Kennestone Hospital after suffering a major heart attack on Saturday July 25 while he and Kathe were having dinner at home.

      If you have any questions or need to contact the family, I can be reached at juspat@....

      Patty Justice

    • wintr57
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2009
        Please accept my deepest sympathies on the loss of your family member.