Re: off topic - rsaprimes.net

  • Andreas Pipp
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2004
      Schlicht
      So lets hurry up and build a network version of ggnfs for ourselve and start sieving to claim the price money before they ( rsaprimes.net) claim it.!!! *ggg*

    • roquesbruno
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2004
        --- In ggnfs@yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Pipp" <mandelbrot@g...> wrote:
        > SchlichtSo lets hurry up and build a network version of ggnfs for
        ourselve and start sieving to claim the price money before they (
        rsaprimes.net) claim it.!!! *ggg*

        yeahhh... think 20,000$ will be great for the Chris's little baby girl :)

        > (1) GGNFS is nowhere near ready to handle anything of this size
        > (RSA-640). It would be very ugly if they tried - machines would catch
        > fire, brimstone would spew from CD trays, and Max Headroom would
        > appear on screen asking for a fire extinguisher.

        I'm just a little bit curious to see how they want to modify your
        code... especially on the matrix solving stage... maybe some good
        ideas can result of that (maybe not...lol)

        orkblutt
      • bwetter246
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 1, 2004
          on there site, it says the server is not written yet.