religious stores in great falls

  • rok_rrbabe05
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
      ima just wondering if there are any religious stores in great falls. i
      want a statue of teh blessed virigin for my alter. i have a mini
      garden gnome representing the god right now, but my goddess side is a
      little lonely. haha. i googled the subject, but unfirtuanatly nothing
      came up. any info you could swing my way would be fantastic. tahnks,
      J.
    • Chris Fleming

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
            I was going to say if you are looking for a statue of the virgin mary
            for your altar then there is a christian supply store downtown on
            central I believe its between like 7th and 8th street. I could be
            wrong though, however you cant miss it down there. However that all
            depends on what it is you are looking for. As Chris said there is the
            Rainstorm Forest in the mall, and if I am not mistaken I think that
            Eclipse Beads downtown as well carries some things though its mostly a
            bead store. If you are up for looking online I know that the Sacred
            Source had quite a few excellent selections of different goddess and
            god statuary. The URL is www.sacredsource.com if you wanna check it out.

            Red
          • Jeanette Miller
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
              thanks, im not sure waht im looking for precisly, just a representation of the great mother, and i figured in as christian a town as great falls is id have better luck finding a statue respresenting the goddess as she is personified in christian (hate to use the word) mythology. but ill deffiantly check t the mall. tahnks guys.  its just for my alter here at school, since i im not really supposed to ahve candles and while at home i have candles representing the goddess and the god, i figured statuary might be a better bet here. haha. thanks again!
              J.

              Katie <im_a_redhead0@...> wrote:
              I was going to say if you are looking for a statue of the virgin mary
              for your altar then there is a christian supply store downtown on
              central I believe its between like 7th and 8th street. I could be
              wrong though, however you cant miss it down there. However that all
              depends on what it is you are looking for. As Chris said there is the
              Rainstorm Forest in the mall, and if I am not mistaken I think that
              Eclipse Beads downtown as well carries some things though its mostly a
              bead store. If you are up for looking online I know that the Sacred
              Source had quite a few excellent selections of different goddess and
              god statuary. The URL is www.sacredsource. com if you wanna check it out.

              Red

              All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

            • Katie
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
                Good luck with the hunt. There are always different things that you
                can use to represent the goddess if you dont find the statue that you
                are looking for. I hope you find something to suit you and your purpose.

                Red
              • Jeanette Miller